Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Oops I Crapped My...

Diaper
PJs
Onesies
Changing table
Crib
Dad's arm
Nanny's hand
Kitchen floor
Bath towel
Blanket
Photographer's props
Socks

We will spare you those pics. Here are some better ones!

Emma holding mom's finger while she eats.


Nap time with mom, Emma, Addison, Chief and Bailey.

Emma and Dad

Addison and Mom

Addison and Mom

Addison and Mom

Emma on Mommy's right and Addison on Mommy's left.





We are loving these babies! Even with all the crap!

9 comments:

  1. They are so cute! I'm so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute title! Who wrote this blog, I'm having trouble telling :)

    I love the pic of Addison looking up at Mommy. And Emma holding Mommy's finger. Priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so precious! Y'all look like you're getting this all down pat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! Katie, we wrote this one together. Brian has to go back to work tomorrow. So, the blog might be written by me unless its the weekend. I think my next title will be sleep depreivation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, I'll join you in writing a blog about that! AC has been waking up every TWO hours for the past two weeks! She rolls over and wakes up and can't roll herself back over, so I have to go in there and "fix" her! Makes for one tired Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emma and Addison try to roll over too, but they just roll into each other and create a log jam! Sometimes they roll the other way and spoon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, they are so tiny! I don't know if I will be able ot tell them apart next week! This was a very cute blog, and VERY true! Robin, you are looking great, by the way! To have jeans on 2 weeks postpardum is great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, jeans can be deceiving! Those are maternity jeans. I have not been brave enough to try on my pre-pregnancy jeans. I think I'll wait to step into those after a few more weeks.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.