Here is the link. http://www.flickr.com/photos/
Brian is back at work today. I cried when he was getting ready. He got up with them at 6:00 this morning, fed both babies, changed them and settled them back down all by himself! He is such a good dad. We are still working on the sleep thing. I am not sleeping more than 3 hours at a time, so that has been hard.
The girls went to the doctor yesterday. Emma is back at her birth weight (4 pounds and 13 ounces) and she is 17.5 inches long. Addison is almost back at her birth weight (5 pounds and 2 ounces) and she is 18 inches long. The pediatrician was so pleased with their progress that she does not need to see them again until they are 2 months old! Emma's heart murmur sounds like it is closing. We will go to the cardiologist next week for a check up.
Let us know what you think of their pictures.
I love them all! Of course I'm a little partial to the ones with the lobster :) Seriously, they are all great, that photographer did a great job. They look like best friends! I also like the one of you and Brian kissing. His lips look giant. Ha!
ReplyDeleteI know it must have been hard with Brian going back to work today. Hang in there!
Oh, p.s. that's great news about their health. Praise God for healthy babies!
ReplyDeleteI love them too, especially the ones of you and Brian holding them! Those are sweet pictures!
ReplyDeleteI'm thankful for their healthy checkups too!
Awe, they look like best friends already!! I love them all as well! It's very hard deciding and we probably bought more than we should've considering Adelyn will have another photo shoot at 3mos... so keep that in mind when ordering. Mommy and Daddy look great... you clean up well after washing all the poop and spit up off ya! lol
ReplyDeleteThose are amazing pictures! I just smiled during the whole slideshow! Loved it!
ReplyDeleteAwwww!!
ReplyDeleteI love all of the pictures! They are so cute!!
ReplyDelete