Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Good Friends and Good Times!

We had an absolute blast with our friends last weekend! Rob (best man at our wedding) and his wonderful wife, Amy, came to visit for the FL/GA game. I wasn’t going to be able to go to the game because we could not find a babysitter. I play tennis with one of my neighbors and when she heard I was staying home while everyone went to the game she graciously volunteered to babysit! The girls were good for her and her family, and we had such a good time at the game. If you don’t follow college football, the gators won in overtime! We had awesome seats thanks to our friends, Fiona and John!

Above from left to right: Rob and Amy, Brian and me, John and Fiona
Below: Amy and Rob




Brian and Rob

Rob, Amy, Fiona, John, Brian


It was so nice to have Amy and Rob visit. I was sad to see them go! The girls love them both and Amy is a pro with twins because she has twin nieces! They bought the girls these adorable outfits. I think these are some of my favorite pictures of Emma and Addison together. They look so grown up to me.


Addison left, Emma right
Their baby Uggs are still a little big, but so cute!


Doesn't it look like Emma is telling Addi a secret!





Can you tell them apart here?






On Halloween Rob and Amy had to head back home, but we continued our festivities with John and Fiona. We carved more pumpkins, grilled out, and watched football in between. Emma and Addison loved sitting in the front yard watching all the kids in their costumes. We let them eat their dinner in their travel chairs so they wouldn’t miss anything! Their Minnie Mouse costumes were cute, but they wouldn’t wear their ears.


Above: some of the neighborhood kids chasing bubbles as E and A watch
Below: Addison


Addison in chair, Emma standing

Someone had to wear the ears! Emma left, John, Addi on right

Emma

Daddy scaring the babies in his Joe Dirt wig!

They loved playing in the ice!

Addison is not about to leave food on a plate!

Addison


On Thursday Emma and Addison will turn 1 year old! Their party is this weekend. I’ve been a little emotional about this day approaching. I can’t wait to see their reactions to their cake and presents!

4 comments:

  1. They were born on my anniversary! :) They are so cute in their costumes and growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.........that was a fast year!! They are so precious!! Hope they have a great birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, they are so cute! And I love the Uggs! Do you think Grady could wear those?? The picture of Addison grabbing the leftover food is funny! Miss those girls... and you and B!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL at the uggs! Hilarious! They always look alike to me! Happy birthday little toddlers, we sure do wish we could be there.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.