Aunt Emily with Emma on left, Addi on right
Aunt Emily with Emma
Emma looking at camera and Addi laughing and looking the other way
That's better! Both at least facing the camera on this shot!
Our family in one of the many parks of Savannah. I am holding Addi and Brian is holding Emma.
Uncle Jeff and Aunt Emily
Uncle Jeff holding Addison and Aunt Emily holding Emma
Me and Addison, Emily and Emma
This is at our house a few days before we left. Addison is so funny. This is a travel chair we have and Addi loves to sit in it on the floor. I took her picture because her hair was so funny when she woke up from her nap. That shirt she has on use to be a dress! My baby is getting big!
I'm glad you had fun! Emily said they girls have changed a lot since we saw them last and I can't wait to "meet" them again!
ReplyDeleteI have always thought they look alike and can't tell them apart! Does that make me a bad aunt?! Their hair is looking fuller and blonder!
P.S. Emily I love your shoes!
They are so cute and look like they love Uncle Jeff and Aunt Emily! Those are really good pictures. I can't tell them apart either though.
ReplyDeleteThey always look so happy! Glad y'all had fun in Savannah... I've always wanted to go. Maybe I have gone, but I think I was little! My family always did the fun stuff when I was too litte to remember it!
ReplyDeleteMG, you have been about 3 or 4 times! We used to go all of the time for day trips with Daphne when we lived in Augusta!
ReplyDelete