Last Saturday we had several people over to enjoy a nice fall afternoon. We had an awesome time! The kids also seemed to have fun as they helped Brian and our friend, Aure, carve pumpkins. Emma and Addison were clothed at the beginning of the party! Somehow they always end up in just their diaper. I guess it’s because I don’t want their clothes to get stained. All of these photos were taken with Brian’s phone or Aure’s phone. I keep forgetting to delete stuff from my camera so I have room to take new pictures.
Brian and the girls (E in the middle, A on far right)

Emma below


Aure and his daughter

Look at that belly!



Love these pics of your little pumpkins ;)
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun and like y'all are getting acquainted with your neighbors!
ReplyDeleteThose bellies! How can you not kiss them all day long!?!? So, what are the ladies going to be for Halloween? We looked at "twin" costumes online and decided on Princess Leia and Chewbacca! Can't wait to show you pictures!
ReplyDeleteOh! Just read the previous post...Minnie Mouse is perfect! Even with a pout!
ReplyDelete