Oh, those are so adorable!!
Those are very cute! I love the bows and the picture where Emma (maybe it's Addison, that was just a shot in the dark!) is starting to cry, it is so funny! They really look alike to me!!!!
They are adorable! I'm glad you got some good 3 month pics after last week's mishap!
They turned out wonderful! The girls are simply precious!!
Oh Robin...what fabulous photos!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Oh, those are so adorable!!
ReplyDeleteThose are very cute! I love the bows and the picture where Emma (maybe it's Addison, that was just a shot in the dark!) is starting to cry, it is so funny! They really look alike to me!!!!
ReplyDeleteThey are adorable! I'm glad you got some good 3 month pics after last week's mishap!
ReplyDeleteThey turned out wonderful! The girls are simply precious!!
ReplyDeleteOh Robin...what fabulous photos!
ReplyDelete