Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Too Cute!

Emma and Addison have been cracking me up lately. The things two year olds say are just hilarious. The other day I was putting them down for a nap and Emma routinely jumps into Addison’s bed/tent.  Addison turns to Emma and says, “Emma get in your bed! One… Two…Three!” Ha! Can you tell Brian and I count to three when two little ladies are causing trouble?! Emma has started singing her ABC’s, Twinkle, Twinkle, Row-Row-Row Your Boat, and Rock-a-Bye Baby. Addison wore a scarf to school this week because she thought it was “cute, cozy, and comfy”! I’m going to have to keep a pad of paper with me all the time so I don’t forget this stuff.

Addison with her scarf. She had to have black by the way!

Emma

Sister love :)

A little dancing

a little piano playing   





And this all took place before they went to school.

2 comments:

  1. I laughed out loud at the pictures with the scarves! It's so crazy to me that our twins have so many little preferences now! I've sent them to school in the craziest outfits with the most insane accessories, just to get out the door! But those scarves are definitely cute and cozy...just like your girls!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.