Friday, February 10, 2012

Baby on the Way (For my Friends...not me)

It's been a few weeks since I updated this blog. We've been busy! Perhaps, the most fun we had was at our good friends' baby shower. We are anticipating baby Evan James to be born within the next few weeks. Erika has been a big part of my girls' lives so I hope I can do the same for her little boy.  She is a great mom and friend!
This is at our house. I just had to throw in some shots of their pigtails! Addison on left, Emma right

Emma

Addison

Emma and Kaitlyn

Brian and Addison

Playing Addison left, Emma right

Hmmm... what kind of trouble can we get into? Emma left, Addison right

These two love to run!

All the kids had their hand painted and made cute little onesies for Erika's baby.

This is Emma making her hand print.

Here is Addison examining her hand paint.

Erika and Brett

Erika's sister, Angie, made this cake. Not only did it look amazing, it tasted delicious too!

This is Erika saying, "Hurry up and take the picture!" Emma on left, Addi on right

They just won't be still.

I told Erika that this is the one time in my life that I will be skinnier than her! Ha! She looks great!

Dance Party

Honestly, I can't tell you if that is Emma or Addi!

Another cake shot. Emma and Addison were SO excited to eat this cake.

This is Emma being silly. I have no idea why she was doing this.



This is also at our house. I had to show you their first real ponytail!
As of now Emma has an ear infection and Addison was diagnosed with Bronchitis today. We are looking forward to them being well soon.

2 comments:

  1. Boy, the girls have grown a lot since I saw them! They are so cute in their pigtails and pony tails. I hope your friend has an easy delivery and a new baby is always a joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost fell out of my chair when I read the first part of your title...I thought another Hatcher was on the way!!!! Looks like it was a fun shower (and an awesome cake!). Hope the girls get better soon. Our pediatrician advised us one time to "keep the twins away from each other" when one was sick. Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.