Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Better Late Than Never

I realize this post is overdue. It has taken me a while to get caught up with everyday tasks since we traveled so much over the holidays. We had a great time with both sides of the family. We did spend Christmas Day and New Year’s in our home too. It was great to see the girls’ reaction to what Santa Claus brought them! Here are some photos of Christmas at home and with my side of the family. 


One of their favorite gifts from Grandma and Grandpa

 Addison loves these slippers too. 
Addison

Emma left, Addison right

Sister hug! Emma facing camera

Addison

Family present from Santa! Emma in middle still working on her "Cheese!"

Another favorite present from The Almonds.

Addison in green, Emma in blue playing a little tug-a-war


Emma

Addison


I’m going to publicly announce my New Year’s resolutions this year. I don’t know any better way to hold myself to it than saying it to all my friends and family. 1.) I plan to lose 15 pounds this year and keep it off. 2.) De-clutter the house and keep it that way.  I put it out there so it is okay for you to ask how it’s going!

3 comments:

  1. Great to see new pics of those cuties!! I'm with ya on the weight loss! I was doing good and lost 13 pounds and then gained 8 back, so yeah, the keeping it off is the important part! We'll have to keep tabs on each other ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the new pictures! Send some of your weight loss kharma to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great presents! Aren't the holidays so much fun with 2-year-olds! Wish we lived nearby (for lots of reasons!)...I joined Weight Watchers last week with a 15 pound goal too. We can do it together! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.