It seems like Addison and Emma are getting over this horrendous stomach flu they’ve had for two weeks. Just when I thought I was out of the woods I got sick too. I’m starting to feel better today. We took the girls back to the doctor yesterday. They are still concerned about their lack of growth over the past few months and some other issues they’ve had pretty much all their life. So this morning I had the pleasure of collecting a stool sample from each of them. Then we headed over to the lab so they could have lots of blood drawn. They were little troopers through it all. All the lab work will test for pretty much everything that could make them have these digestive problems, fatigue, irritability, and lack of weight gain. Some specific things they are looking for are Celiac disease, food allergies, and thyroid function. The good news is that if they find one of these things it should be easily treated with a change in diet or medication. That’s pretty much all that is going on around here. It’s been a rough couple of weeks. Hopefully, when we get the results to these tests there will be an answer to their problems.
| Emma |
| Helping Daddy wash the car. Emma in pink flip flops, Addi in purple flip flops |
| Lost interest in washing the car and moved on to drawing with chalk. |
| Good Morning! Addi left, Emma right |
| Addison standing |
| Emma |
| Addison |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.