Saturday, July 3, 2010

On The Move

Emma and Addison are just a day away from being 8 months old! They have really been on the move lately. Emma is crawling everywhere, and Addison is encouraged to pull herself forward as she sees her sister take off. It won't be long before we have two crawling babies in this house. Emma is fearless, going up and down stairs and pulling herself up on anything she can get to. Addison has also started dancing. She rocks side to side on her behind or side to side on her feet while we hold her up.

Here are a few pictures I have taken since the last post. Personally, I think they get cuter by the day!

Addison: Does not like a.) getting her picture taken and b.) wearing a bow in her hair

Below Addison left, Emma right



And here is Addison's reaction when I put the bow back in her hair!

First time eating pizza with Brian and I at Mellow Mushroom. Emma loved it!! Addi doesn't care what you feed her as long as she gets to eat. If you look closely you might be able to see Emma's two bottom teeth.

Addison is a people watcher. She stares at people. Notice her turning around in her chair looking at people.

Emma trying to get some relief from teething pain.

Addison left, Emma right

I tried several times to upload two videos of the girls but I kept getting some error message. I will try to post the videos again later.

7 comments:

  1. Good grief! They're growing up so quickly....can't believe they're 8 months! Love their little gator outfits and bows....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I agree, they do get cuter with each passing day! I bet they love each other soooo much! Twins are so precious! I can't ever upload videos. Don't know why, but it's very frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What little sweet peas! I love that close-up of Emma chewing her giraffe and Addison eavesdropping in the restaurant. They're just so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are getting so big and are super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do they love that giraffe? I've heard wonderful things about it!

    They really do get cuter by the day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Robin - I agree with you -- they get cuter by the day -- I would say not cuter but more beautiful. These babies are beauties! How precious.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.