Things have been crazy around here. Brian has been gone much of the month of June. We really didn’t get to celebrate Father’s Day properly because Brian had to leave for a trip. Our afternoon help started last week. Her name is Courtney and she is doing a great job! It’s a relief to know help is coming in the afternoons while I am by myself. Emma’s teething pain seems less bothersome as the two bottom teeth have broken through the gum. I can’t get a good feel of the top, but judging from her behavior it doesn’t seem to be bothering her right now. Addison is really making gains with her attempts to crawl. She is so funny. She lifts herself up briefly or scoots around on her stomach and when she can’t get to what she wants she does this thing that looks like she is trying to swim. It’s hilarious! Emma is getting a lot better with her crawling too. She goes a few steps forward then she army crawls to whatever she is trying to get to. Emma can’t always make it to where she wants to go so she tends to get frustrated at times. Emma can also pull up to a kneeling position. I am actually excited for the girls to become mobile. I think it will give them the freedom to explore and hopefully reduce some of the fussiness. People think I am crazy that I want them to get moving, but honestly I’d rather be chasing them everywhere then listening to crying. There are still no offers to buy our house. I am sure someone will eventually come along that is interested. That’s pretty much all that is going on around here.

Even though we didn't have much time to celebrate Father's Day. I want Brian to know that he is such a great dad and husband. We are very blessed!
(Above: Brian with Emma on left, Addison on right Below: Me, Addison on left, Emma on right)


This is our friends' son, Ben, with Addison. He is so sweet to the babies. He always asks if he can take them home. He had fun feeding Addison puffs at the pool on Sat.

Emma on left, Addison on right
I just can't believe how big and cute they are getting! Do they like the pool? I would live in the pool during wakeful times if they did!
ReplyDeleteThey do love the pool! It calms them immediately when we get in. I wish I could swim with them by myself. I just don't feel confident that I could hold both babies while splashing around!
ReplyDeleteHappy Father's Day, Brian! Those chubby little loves of yours get more beautiful every day! Finn does the swim crawl, too! It looks like the butterfly stroke, right? So much effort and so little forward movement...but it makes us laugh!! Good luck with your house!
ReplyDelete