Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Water Babies

Addison and Emma took their first dip in the pool this past weekend! Emma loved it immediately and started flailing her arms and splashing around! Addison wasn’t too sure if she liked it or not. She hung on to Brian pretty tightly. After a while she warmed up to being in the pool. We ended up playing for an hour! We brought some of the girls’ bath toys out there to play with too. Emma is with me in the pictures and Addison is with Brian. Addison did not want anything to do with wearing her hat, so you can probably see sunscreen on her head. Chief and Bailey tried on the hats and had fun running around the pool.
















6 comments:

  1. Oh, they will grow up loving the pool! That's a beautiful pool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable.........which one of the dogs was taking the pictures???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering who took the pics too! :) I'm glad they are water babies, there is no other way to be, especially now that y'all are coming back to Florida! They'll be tan fannies this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, who took the pics?! Those are two cute babies in those bathing suits! That's awesome that you have a pool to play in everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My brother took the pictures. I guess I should have said that in the post! He's visiting until this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky little ladies! It's so great to introduce them to water at this age. I love their bathing suits, and I giggled at what a little pudge Emma is all wrapped up in her towel!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.