Thursday, May 20, 2010

Mommy or Daddy?

My sister-in-law, Katie, had a neat idea for a post, so I stole it from her (with her permission of course)! Thanks Katie. I think I know what most of the comments will say based on what people tell me when they meet the girls, but I won’t say until you have a chance to comment. Who do you think the girls look like? Me or Brian?

Below is a picture of me at 6 months old and Brian (not sure what age), and some pictures of Emma and Addison to compare.

(me)

(Brian)


Addison on left, Emma on right



Here are other pictures of the babies just for fun. Have mentioned that we love this age?! They had their first bath together! It was sweet. They’re already fighting over toys. And in the other pictures you can see Addison trying to pull on her sister’s shirt. Emma was playing with a crinkle book that Addi wanted. Emma also wants to crawl so bad. If I put her in one spot and walk out of the room she will be at least 5 feet away from where I put her. She pushes up on her arms and knees and usually scoots backwards. She can also scoot forward. Sometimes she yells like a man in a weight lifting contest. Apparently it’s hard work learning to crawl. Addison doesn’t seem too interested in crawling right now. She will play with her toys very intently in one spot. She appears to be concentrating and trying to figure things out as she plays. Both girls are just as sweet as can be, and we are enjoying them so much!


Emma back, Addison front

Emma

Addison left, Emma right

Addison facing camera

Emma left, Addison right

Emma right, Addi left

Addison, Emma in background

Emma left, Addison right

6 comments:

  1. I think they definitely have their daddy's hair! And I think they look more like Brian does now, not when he was a baby... hmm. I'm never good at that trick. Whomever they look like, they are just adorable! I can see that in just a month or two they are going to be moving full tilt and having ya'll running in circles! :) How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have recognized you from your baby picture! And Brian looks so much like his mama in that picture....before I saw the pictures, I would have said Brian, but now I think they're a combination of you both! They look so happy and they're so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Christy! I think the girls look more like Brian NOW, not like when he was a baby! But now that I see your baby picture, I see a lot of you in them, too.

    Love love love the bathtime picture! They are sitting so well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robin - I think they look like you mostly but can see Brian in them too. They are both simply beautiful and adorable - how could they not be with parents like you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's funny, I work with a woman named Cindy Lynch! :)

    I agree with Christy and Katie, too (big surprise there!)... but I also think they have both of y'alls features. They are a great mix!

    Glad y'all are enjoying this age... it gets better and better! Just wait until the girls start saying some words. You'll love to hear their little voices!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and Brian were pretty cute babies! And you have two very, very cute babies, so I think you both have something to do with that! The photos in this post are my favorite so far...Emma and Addi look pretty darn happy to be Emma and Addi!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.