Monday, May 17, 2010

Visitors


Chad holding Addison and Mary Beth holding Emma

Below Mary Beth and Emma

Chad, Brian and Addison
Emma and her Uncle Justin

Addison below



This weekend our friends, Chad and Mary Beth, and my brother, Justin, came to visit. We had a lot of fun Friday night just catching up and grilling hamburgers for dinner. Sat. we picked Justin up from the airport and went to lunch, and then headed over to the Gibson Guitar Factory for a tour. Unfortunately the tours were sold out so we just walked around downtown on Beale St. Beale St. is not really a good place for babies so we didn’t stay long. We came home and got some delicious BBQ for dinner. The babies had a really great weekend. It is so nice to be able to take them out now and not worry about them having a meltdown. We all had lots of fun, and it was great to see Chad and Mary Beth.

My brother will be here for a couple of weeks helping us with the babies and getting the house ready to sell. We hope to have the house listed by the end of the week. We also hope that it won’t be on the market for too long because we are anxious to move back to Florida.


Addison on left, Emma on right


Emma on left, Addison on right

Emma below

Addison on left, Emma on right

4 comments:

  1. Those babies are getting cuter by the day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those babies are getting cuter by the day! They are just so happy! I'm glad you had fun with Chad and Mary Beth and enjoy your visit with Justin. I'm sure he will be a big help, plus you just may get a date night (or two) out of it!

    I totally think you should post baby pics of you and Brian, because I have an opinion of who they look like, but I don't want to weigh in until I see baby pics side by side!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are changing so much and are so adorable! Yes, post some baby pics... and I still can't tell if they are identical!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.