Sunday, May 23, 2010

6 Month Pics.

Addison left, Emma right

We had a great time reading the comments from the last post. It is interesting to see that when most people meet the girls they say they look just like Brian. But, the baby pics. got a different response. Fun stuff! Oh, and thanks for commenting Cindy! Brian is missing you.

On Friday we got the girls 6 month pics. They are actually a little older than 6 months, but I wanted to wait until both girls could sit up really well. JC Penny's does a great job for a very affordable price. We really like the way they turned out.

Here is a link for you to look at them.

Click here and enter your Customer Name (robin hatcher):
https://www.smilesbywire.com/home.asp?AC=LTPP0705106348JCP
Or go to http://www.smilesbywire.com and enter the following: Customer
Name: robin hatcher Access Code: LTPP0705106348JCP

I've attempted to upload a video of them playing with Brian. It might be a little fuzzy because we took it with the camera.

3 comments:

  1. I love their pictures! Especially the ones in the the little hats. So cute! And they look like big girls sitting up like that!

    Whoa, Brian was a little intense in that video but they loved it! Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hatchers! The 6 month pics are absolutely adorable and good of you too Robin! I could eat them up they are so cute. We miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I swear I don't try to say the same thing as Katie, but I was already gonna say that I love the hat pictures!!!!!!!!! They are so cute and all smiles!!! Great pics...

    I couldn't tell in the video if that was Brian talking or the babies! They were so excited!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.