Brian has also resorted to calling me torpedo belly! After a couple of times I explained to him that was not very nice. Every time I leave the house now strangers cannot help but say things to me. I believe that I may have overreacted to a couple of these curious strangers. Here's an example: We went to grocery store, as we walked through the check out line Brian went in before me to unload the groceries, as I followed the cashier looked straight at my belly with wide eyes and said, "Oh my God, you are huge!" I tried to muster a smile, however, I am sure it looked very fake. Brian saved me and said, "That's what happens when you are carrying twins."
Here I am now at week 33!
Here is the swing Brian and I bought this weekend. My sister & brother-in-law gave us a good tip and told us to buy stuff that had a lot of things to keep the baby entertained, and not just to go with stuff that is cute. This swing has lots of different music, nature sounds, several rocking motions, 3 positions, and a mirror at the top where the mobile is located. I hope it keeps at least one baby entertained. We decided to buy one swing, and see how they like it before we purchase two.
I should have another quick update tomorrow after my doctor’s appointment.
Is that the advice we gave you or the other sister? Either way, it's good advice, lol! You look so cute! I think the babies might fall out anyday! You are so tiny to be carrying two of them! Getting excited!!! (PS- Roxanne had her baby today!)
ReplyDeleteI think you look great, I love looking at pregnant bellies. I know that is weird but I really do, and you are all belly. Did you ever think you'd get this big? What's even funnier is that even though you wonder how you can keep growing, you will!
ReplyDeleteGood idea about the swing. I just HAD to have a swing because I've heard great things about them. AC hated hers and we ended up giving it to someone Beau works with. But, she always loved mirrors so I'm wondering if hers had a mirror at the top if she would have liked it. One of those girls will like it for sure :)