I am so happy to finally make it to 34 weeks. If the babies were born now their risks for problems would be minimal! This is good because I am ready! We had a busy week last week. I was out and about a lot with errands, a doctor’s appointment, church, and a shower from my work. My friend Julie also came to set up the curtains she made for the babies’ room. In addition, there were a couple of days were I had strong contractions for a few hours that ranged from 20-30 minutes apart. I am anxious to see if I am dilated or effaced at the next appointment. The doctor told me last week as long as contractions are not 10 minutes apart everything is okay. So I guess this is just the so-called “false labor”. My hip pain that was almost non-existent for the past couple of weeks came back worse than ever! I do not know how people live with sciatic nerve pain. It is difficult to even walk. I have read that it has a lot to do with the position of the baby. Maybe they will move around to a less painful position soon.
Here are some pictures from this week.
Me and my friend, Ashley, at our double shower. She is being induced this week!

This is a cool gift that Ashley and I got at our shower! It folds up like a camping chair and toys attache to all the hooks.

The beautiful curtains my friend, Julie, made for the nursery.


Here are the pillows that Julie made. One side is the paisley pattern and the other side is the stripes pattern.

34 week picture

I thought this picture was cute of Brian, Chief, and Bailey relaxing!

You will all have to ignore my repeats of clothing. Not much fits at this point, and I refuse to buy more maternity clothes. I can't wait to wear my normal clothes again!
I have a doctor's appointment with an ultrasound tomorrow afternoon! Can't wait to see the girls!
Everything looks so good! I love the curtains and pillows.
ReplyDelete