I have been feeling pretty good. My sciatic nerve pain has lessened since I stopped working. The gestational diabetes is going okay. I have to really stick to my diet to control my sugar. Even when I stick with my diet my sugar is high at times. The low blood sugar has not been much of a problem since I increased my calories. I have also had some contractions, nothing that occurs at regular intervals though. My next doctor appointment and ultrasound are in the morning. I am looking forward to seeing the babies again. They are very active these days. I wonder how much they weigh now? Brian and I guess around 3 pounds each. I’ll post again soon and let you know.
Monday, September 28, 2009
Week 31
This past week we received some gifts from Uncle Troy and my committee chair from University of Memphis, Mary. Mary was a great mentor to me as I worked on my doctorate. I am glad she will be a surrogate grandparent! The picture frames are from Mary. The finger puppets are from Uncle Troy. Those should be a fun for the girls!



I have been feeling pretty good. My sciatic nerve pain has lessened since I stopped working. The gestational diabetes is going okay. I have to really stick to my diet to control my sugar. Even when I stick with my diet my sugar is high at times. The low blood sugar has not been much of a problem since I increased my calories. I have also had some contractions, nothing that occurs at regular intervals though. My next doctor appointment and ultrasound are in the morning. I am looking forward to seeing the babies again. They are very active these days. I wonder how much they weigh now? Brian and I guess around 3 pounds each. I’ll post again soon and let you know.
I have been feeling pretty good. My sciatic nerve pain has lessened since I stopped working. The gestational diabetes is going okay. I have to really stick to my diet to control my sugar. Even when I stick with my diet my sugar is high at times. The low blood sugar has not been much of a problem since I increased my calories. I have also had some contractions, nothing that occurs at regular intervals though. My next doctor appointment and ultrasound are in the morning. I am looking forward to seeing the babies again. They are very active these days. I wonder how much they weigh now? Brian and I guess around 3 pounds each. I’ll post again soon and let you know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yea, can't wait to see ultrasound pics! Will it be 4-D? Uncle Troy sent us the finger puppets, too. Grady likes them already...
ReplyDeleteCalled you guys back tonight, but it went to VM. I'll try again tomorrow. Love y'all!
I forgot, did y'all ever pick names???
ReplyDeleteLookin' good! Glad the back pain is better and that you're learning how to control your sugar.
ReplyDeleteAnna Cross got the puppets, too! What a thoughtful uncle!
I talked to my old co-worker from RI who is pregnant with twins today. She is 38 weeks! She's being induced on Wednesday.