On Tues. Brian and I went to the doctor. I had an ultrasound and found out that both girls were head down cuddling with each other! It was pretty cute! They told us that their weight was approximately 2 pounds 1 oz. each. That is only 4.2 pounds of babies, but I sure do feel like they weigh a lot more. My blood pressure and other routinely checked things were great. I had a glucose screening for gestational diabetes, but do not have the results yet. My appointments have been moved to every two weeks instead of once a month, with an ultrasound again at 30 weeks. I will be 28 weeks on Sat. My next appointment is on Sept. 15.
Work is definitely getting harder! I get tired a lot quicker and by the end of the day I am exhausted. I am trying very hard to hang in there until Oct. 9. With my sick leave that will allow me to be paid until November (teachers don’t get paid maternity leave). Luckily, I love my students this year! They are great and easy to work with, a true blessing.
This weekend we are looking forward to some GATOR football! I am also looking forward to a massage on Sat. I am having sciatic nerve pain on my right side. We also plan to work a little more in the babies’ room. I need for things to be in order to feel settled.
Those ultrasounds are so cool! I wish we would have gotten a 4D. I'm glad work is going so well. Only another month and then you can stay home and get some much needed rest before the girls arrive!
ReplyDeleteThose ultrasounds just blow my mind! They are so cute cuddling together.....
ReplyDeleteHow cool are those pictures. You can really begin to see how they are growing and changing! You look great. Hope you can keep getting the rest you need.
ReplyDelete