Here I am at 27 weeks. I am standing in the girls’ nursery. This is the glider/rocker where Brian and I will rock our babies to sleep, feed them, read to them, etc! You can see the cribs a little bit in this picture. We are still setting up the nursery. When we finish, I will post more pictures.
I have a doctor’s appointment tomorrow. This is the last week in the second trimester. I have had Braxton Hicks contractions off and on for a week now. I called the doctor because it was making me a little nervous. They told me to sit down when it happens. That seems to help, but I still get them when I am on my feet a lot. It is hard to sit at work. Brian has also been doing a lot of extra chores for me since it is pretty hard to bend down. Cleaning bathrooms and outside chores are done by Brian. I feel bad that he has to pick up the slack. I’m not very good at sitting and letting other people do things for me.
Next update will show new ultrasound pictures of the twins! I wonder how much they weigh now?
Ilike the new car!!! You look great Robin and I think the glider and cribs are great! Can't wait to see more pics!
ReplyDeleteLookin' good! Did it take some use to driving that big car?
ReplyDeleteYou look great! Really cute in the pic next to the rocker. Love the new car! Yeah, did it take a while to get used to it?
ReplyDelete