Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Week 25

Here is my picture for week 25. This was taken before we went car shopping on Sat. I'm glad we took this before car shopping instead of after. I was so tired after car shopping that I came home and took an hour long nap! We decided that we want to get a GMC Acadia. We test drove two of them, but the dealer would not come off on the price enough for us to buy one right away. We are shopping around. On Sun. Brian put my car on autotrader and it was sold by Monday night! Now we are sharing his car until we find the right deal on a new car for me and the twins.



Many people at work have been telling me that I am expanding everyday! (not in a mean way...I love my co-workers...they are very supportive) I try to remind people that a twin pregnancy causes people to appear about a month further along than you really are.

Week 26 picture will probably come towards the end of next week. Brian will be out of town at our friend Chad's bachelor party. Let's hope he behaves himself!

By the way, I forgot to mention on the last post that Brian made the frame for the mirror in the bathroom we remodeled. I was very impressed!

2 comments:

  1. Lookin' good! I like your outfit!

    Have you thought about buying your car on ebay? GMC and Chevy cars are not available on ebay. P.S. I like that suv what color do you want?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to say "NOW available on ebay", not "not available on ebay."

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.