Facing Forward View
Brian helped me finish setting up the babies’ room. I love the furniture and the colors we picked out. It is very calming in their room. The bumpers on the crib didn’t fit well though. I guess our crib is a different shape than the standard crib. A friend is making some beautiful curtains that are pink with a green and blue paisley pattern. I’ll take more pictures when we hang them. We also plan to get a few more things for the wall. When we decide on names I want to hang their names in pink letters over the cribs. I have almost finished washing all the clothes my mom gave me. The girls are stocked with clothes until age 3! I love putting their things away. I’m counting down the days till I can meet my girls!
Even Bailey likes to play in the girls' room!
Oh my gosh, I love their room! You and Brian did a great job. It looks so pretty with the natural sunlight and I really like the starfish on the walls. Good job bringing a taste of Florida to Memphis!
ReplyDeleteAnd I will be praying that everything checks out at the doctor for the gestional diabetes. Sometimes it takes another test to determine whether or not you have it. I will call you this week to check on you! Love you!
Their room is gorgeous! Good job! You're right about it being calming. Love the colors and I like the starfish too!
ReplyDeleteI'll be praying for the diabetes test!
Maybe that calming room will help them relax and sleep! I think it looks great and also the closet looks organized!
ReplyDeleteThat kicking stage is hard. I loved to feel Anna Cross kick and move around at first, it made me feel so close to her. Towards the end she would push on my ribs and it was uncomfortable and difficult to breathe, so multiply that x2 and I'm sure you're starting the uncomfortable phase. Hang in there, you look great, I love the gator shirt on you! (Well, not the gator part, but you know what I mean :))
I too will be praying about Friday. Let us know!