Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Just a Few Photos

Not much new going on around here. Just wanted to share a few pictures of the girls. They are getting so big. Their turning into little girls, but I still call them babies!  In a few weeks they are starting school two days a week. I'm excited to see how they react. I know they are going to have so much fun, and will learn so much.

Emma trying out a new hair style

Sweet Addison

Emma

Emma

Can't stay outside very long without getting in the water. Emma left, Addison right

Emma

Addison. I think it's mandatory that all toddlers wear a bucket on their head.

Addison left, Emma right

Emma

Addison

Fun with Daddy! Here's what became of the pigtails later that day! Emma in blue shirt, Addison in green

The girls LOVE piggyback ride!

I think Daddy is getting tired.

One more round. Emma lets Addison get in the front this time!

Saturday morning we had two owls visit our backyard. They were very beautiful!

4 comments:

  1. So cute. I like the way Addison is holding daddy's ears! What a great picture of the owl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Those pigtails!!! So cute! We STILL wear buckets on heads, too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! They look so much older with pigtails, don't you think? Or maybe they're just getting older...too fast! Let us know about school! We're starting in September three days a week, and I'm a nervous wreck. We'll get through it together!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.