I got to meet my niece, Anna Cross, for the first time! She is such as sweet baby. She is quiet and plays well independently. She just turned 9 months old and loves to crawl, pull up, and explore. She loves to eat fruit and hardly makes a mess when she eats. Brian and I were so happy to see a preview of what we have coming with our girls. If our babies are as good as Anna Cross we will be so happy! She was baptized last Sunday and did so well. She didn’t even cry! We can’t wait to be able to spend more time with her.
Here is the whole family while trying to get organized for a pictures. Chaos! I have to admit I was stressing because Emma was crying!
We had not seen our nephew, Grady, since Thanksgiving. He has grown so much! He is into everything. He was so sweet to all the little babies. He wanted to rub and kiss them (for about two seconds), then he was off to explore and play! Grady said Emma and Addison’s name. He has an Addi at his daycare so that was easy for him. He is developing his language skills really well. He’s a talker, which is not surprising! It’s pretty entertaining to watch his mind work!
Getting ready for a bike ride.
We also enjoyed seeing family friends. Nancy, Cathy, and Carol were able to come for Anna Cross’ baptism. My friend, Jenyne, came to see the girls too. My cousins, Mary and Clyde, also came to see the girls. I had not seen them since Brian and I got married. In fact, Brian and I celebrated our 7th anniversary while we were on this trip. It had been too long to go without seeing Mary and Clyde. Lots of other friends were able to make it to visit too. We especially enjoyed meeting sweet Adelyn who is very close in age to our twins. She is such a good baby (much quieter than our twins)!
(It was so funny how all the boys, I mean men, showed up in the same shirt!)
Aunt Emily (my sister-in-law) was the only one that could consistently tell the girls apart! She was so good with them too. She could put both of them to sleep with ease. When are you coming to visit, Emily!? I could use your magic touch.
We had such a great time visiting with all of our family and friends. Every time we get together I wish we lived closer because I am always sad to leave. I hope we can all get together again soon.
It was so good to see you all together! The girls are precious!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures!! I love seeing all the babies together!!
ReplyDeleteI agree, great pictures and all the babies are precious!! Loved seeing all of you together!
ReplyDeleteYou got some great pics! We were really sad to go, too. I can't wait to get together again soon but I know you'll want a little "break" before making another long trip!
ReplyDeleteHang in there!
The top pics of the girls in their diapers are great!! I love their little budha bellies! Thanks for letting me love on your little girls a bit while I was there!
ReplyDelete