(Recently the girls have started to notice each other)
Addison is on the left, Emma on right
Addison is on the left, Emma on right
Bedtime went so well last night! Originally I planned to keep them up until 10:00 PM to see if that made a difference. After bath-time I had dinner and let them hang out as usual. They started getting a little fussy right after I ate. It wasn't time for them to eat again, but I decided to feed them a couple of ounces to try and calm them until feeding time. After they both ate they settled for about 20 minutes. Then they started to get fussy again. At that point I abandoned my plan to keep them up and decided to just feed them their normal 4.5 ounces and try to put them to bed. I finished feeding both girls at 8:30 PM and before I finished burping them they were both asleep! I put them in their crib and didn't hear a peep out of them until 1:45 AM. I fed them again and they went right back to sleep until 5:45 AM! They even went back to sleep after that until 7:30. This is huge progress! I know they are not ready to give that middle of the night feeding up again, but I can deal with this schedule!
(Addison trying to talk to her sister)
(Emma being a good listener)
So it appears that I need to give them about 6.5 ounces before bed to get them to sleep. Brian will be home today! Daddy will be able to help with tonight's routine!
(I wish I knew what they were thinking)
Yay! Glad it went well last night!
ReplyDeleteI love the picture where Addison is crinkling her nose. So sweet!
That is so funny! It made me laugh at loud to see them looking at each other and Emma being a good listener. I am glad putting them to bed earlier worked out. Sometimes they get overtired and that's why they fuss. That is such good progress that they slept so well! It's a great feeling, huh?
ReplyDeleteI love how they are looking at eachother. They are so sweet!
ReplyDeleteWow! You could take out your twins and replace them with ours...we have all of the same baby stuff and the same photos! Same bumbos, ocean activity gym, boppies, and cranky tummy time! By the way, wanted to let you know that we have just about given up on the podee. About $50 later we've decided it just doesn't work for them--maybe their formula is too thick. If you have any success, let me know!
ReplyDelete