Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Panama City Visit

I have been slacking on blog posts. We've been busy trying toddler beds again, and (still) slowly working on potty training. Toddler beds are going better at night. Naps are still a challenge. Thank goodness we have the tents to use if things are going badly at sleeping times. Addison has been biting Emma pretty hard so the tents come in handy! Potty training is basically going slow. We sit several times a day. They are still not to a point where we can give up diapers.

We had time to make a short trip to Panama City to see my side of the family. The girls have so much fun playing with their cousins. I wish I had my camera handy all the times Layla decided to dress the girls up. They had their choice of ballerina or princess outfits.

Cousin Annabelle


Three sisters: Annabelle, baby Hailey, Layla (being silly)

Emma

Cousin Hailey

Bald daddy (my brother Jacob) with his bald baby Hailey

Addison, Emma and Layla at duck pond

Addison and Emma chasing ducks

Off to see the turtles

Proud big sister, Layla with baby Hailey

Emma wanted to join the cousins, Addison was busy eating

2 comments:

  1. How cute! Layla looks so much like you, Robin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! I especially love the photo of the girls running down the bridge. Gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.